2nd ANNUAL “BAKER 5” TOURNAMENT
PRESENTED BY BH HARLEY DAVIDSON & MEADOWOOD LANES
January 19th, 2019 @ 1:30PM
$125.00 Entry Fee ($25 PER PERSON)
RULES FOR TOURNAMENT
- Team will consist of 5 bowlers. (Any combination of men or women is accepted).
- The team will bowl 10 baker style qualifying games across 10 lanes. All bowlers stay on same lane. Do not alternate lanes. Bowler 1 will bowl the 1st and 6th frame, bowler 2 will bowl the 2nd and 7th frame, bowler 3 will bowl the 3rd and 8th frame, bowler 4 will bowl the 4th and 9th frame, and bowler 5 will bowl the 5th and 10th frame. Lineup may be changed after each game, but cannot be changed in the middle of a game.Qualifying
- Odd lane teams will move one pair to the left after each game.
- Even lane teams will move one pair to the right after each game.
- Top 6 or 8 teams will have a step ladder roll off with handicap (best 2 out of 3 games). During this the teams will draw for a starting lane and alternate back and forth till a winner is proclaimed). (Still working on details of this format).
- 100% of handicap from 1050, divided by 5, per game. (If team average is over 1050 there will be a 100% negative divided by 5, per game). (Max Handicap – 400 pins. (70 pins per game)).
- Averages: bowlers will use last year’s 2017-2018 highest USBC or USBC Youth book average, with a minimum of 21 games. If no last year’s average, use this year’s average as of December 31, 2018 with a minimum of 21 games as of tournament date. If no current average as of 21 games then the bowler will bowl scratch. (210 Average). **please bring verification of average**
- This is an USBC certified tournament. Unattached USBC cards can be purchased on the day of the tournament.
- Open to adults only, cannot be a youth bowler. ABS bowler = 190 Avg. 9-every frame.
- Payout will be 1 for every 6 entries.
- Entries close 30 minutes prior to start of tournament; if there are spots available.
- Entries limited to the first 34 PAID entries.
- Entry Fee is $25 per bowler/$125 per team. In order to reserve your spot the full entry must be paid in advance.
- Meadowood Lanes/Lounge employees are eligible to bowl.
- All rules not covered here will be covered by the 2018-2019 USBC rule book.
PAY-OUT BASED ON 34 ENTRIES: (1 for 6)
High Qualifying Team - $125.00
(Added Money will be added to the Prize Fund)
$5 & $10 Brackets & High Game Pot Available
Call Meadowood Lanes for Reservations – 605-343-5985
(ENTRIES LIMITED TO THE FIRST 34 PAID ENTRIES)